Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

The Ramirez Family

What an absolutely amazing day today turned out to be. It was perfect for pictures...big blue skies, gorgeous light, the sun peeking out just enough. I'm so glad that I had someone to shoot...with my camera, of course. I had a super fun family session today. Posting this entry was super hard because there were so many pictures that I loved, it was nearly impossible to narrow it down.


Meet the star of the show: Derek. A couple of things you need to know about him: he does not believe in walking, he runs everywhere; he fell like 4 times during our session and didn't cry once, he's a man's man; and the last thing is pretty obvious, he's too darn cute for words!


He blew me a kiss and gave me a high five *swooooon* I think he likes me!


Peek-a-boo!




The next 2 pictures are my absolute favvoooorites from today. I can't decide which one I like best!




Julie and Wilkin brought someone to watch Derek so that we could get some pictures of just the two of them..


I am so loving my clients lately...last week I had a cool Mustang and boxers and today I got a baseball stadium! Wilkin is a baseball player and since that's such a huge part of their lives, Julie had the great idea to shoot at the stadium. How could I say no??


Putting the batting cages to good use!




Oh gosh..I love this one also!




Yea, yea..You're hot and you make beautiful babies, stop rubbing it in!


I was in the men's locker room today and it was awesome..don't tell Alex!






Tomorrow I'm headed to Orlando for a mini photography workshop. I'm so excited to meet some very cool people in the photography field and catch up with some I've already met!

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 11:48 PM