Couples        Engagement        Weddings        Maternity        Newborns        Children        Families        Seniors
      Email Me       On Facebook

Gabriel | Newborn

You might remember Liliana's maternity session back in May. Well, today I got to meet beautiful, bouncing, mohawked Baby Gabriel. The night of our maternity session, Liliana's water broke and a couple of days later she gave birth to Gabriel. Talk about good timing! Now, one month later, I finally got to meet him. Let me just tell you...he LOVED the camera. He was the best little model and only cried when he was tired or hungry, which I could totally understand. I also cry when I'm tired and hungry. So here he is, making his modeling debut to the world!






My favorite of the day.


Would you look at that face?? He's so stinkin' cute.






The King of the Castle. Period.


With his Grandmother...


With his aunt Bertha...she's just a tad in love with him. He's got her wrapped around his little finger!


This is my second favorite of the day. With uncle Alvaro and aunt Bertha.

Posted byCarolina Araujo at 11:00 PM